- Pairing Procedure: Remove both earbuds from the charging case simultaneously, and wait for 2–3 seconds for the earbuds to automatically connect with each other. Make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your device. When the indicator of the left or right earbud slowly blinks white, search for “Redmi Earbuds S” on your device
- Compatibility: Although we love Xiaomi, this device is compatible with all brands and products
- Sleek & compact design: Extremely sleek & stylish design that you can carry around seamlessly in your pockets and bags
- 4.1g ultra-lightweight earbuds: Super-lightweight earbuds that are just 4.1 grams, it feels very comfortable to wear for long hours, you forget that you’re wearing one after some time
- Battery Life: Long-lasting battery life of up to 4 hours with a single charge and a total of 12 hours with the charging case to give you the best music experience
- Impeccable bass & sound quality: Equipped with 7.2mm dynamic drivers which are tuned for India to give you the punchier sound & better bass experience
- IPX4 sweat & splash-proof: You can work out in the gym or go on a jog without getting worried about any damage to the earphones that have been built with IPX4 sweat & splash-proof
Redmi Earbuds S Splash Proof& DSP Environmental Noise Cancellation
The product is well built and sound quality is also good for music lovers. The Bass is loud, highs, and lows are also well refined. Creates vacuum in-ears if instructions given in the guide booklet is followed.
Pairing is slow and not instant. Takes time in connecting with the paired device (5-6 sec).
A bit difficult in taking the buds out of the case because of the design flaw.
Call quality is not good anyways. The person at the receiving end will not be able to get a clear voice. My complaint about the muffled sound coming.
If you keep the buds in your pocket and walk you will hear a sound coming out of the case as the buds are a little bit loose inside the case.